Come See the World-Class Beauty in Ithaca
Congratulations if you’re moving to Ithaca or its surrounding area you’ve chosen one of the world’s most beautiful places.
As a real estate professional, Irene has made it her duty to know everything she can about relocating to, from or within Ithaca. Indeed, she's widely considered an expert on the subject. Those who have worked with Irene appreciate knowing the purchase of their new home is in the hands of such a capable and trustworthy professional while they're wrapping up all the last-minute details of packing and moving out of their previous home.
Irene has also developed a keen insight and understanding of this area simply because she loves it so much especially when he has the opportunity to share it with others. That's why she has created her special relocation information package, "The No-Stress, No-Hassle Guide to Relocating to Ithaca, New York" for anyone planning a move to the area. It's just one of the ways Irene works to help you feel right at home right from the start.
Apartments for Rent (Click on image for larger view.)
|Location: 317-329 S. Cayuga St., Ithaca, NY 14850 |
(Email Irene Wang for appointment)
|Downtown, walk to Commons, library, etc. Bus route to everywhere. Near CU and IC. Free on street parking. Laundromat next door. Landlord is property manager (licensed realtor).|
317-329 S. Cayuga St., Ithaca, NY 14850
319-325 S. Cayuga St., Ithaca, NY 14850
12 month lease, $600/month, $600 security deposit, average utility bill $50-$75
All one-bedroom apartments have two 12'x12' rooms plus bathroom. Some are tile floor, some are carpeted.
|2-3 bedroom Apartments.|
317 S. Cayuga St., Ithaca, NY 14850
12 month lease, $750/month, $750 security deposit, average utility bill $100
Some apartments have tile floor, some are carpeted.
More Information About Ithaca
Ithaca's Convention and Visitor's Bureau
Ithaca's Consolidated School District
|Relocation Guide |
|"The No-Stress, No-Hassle Guide to Relocating to Ithaca, New York"|
Here are just a few things Irene has included to make your relocation as smooth as possible:
- A complete map of the Ithaca area, including streets, beaches, nature preserves, parks and public areas, shopping centers and major landmarks.
- Guides to popular restaurants, shops, attractions and cultural events around Ithaca.
- An insightful, step-by-step relocation checklist, including things you'll need to do in your current home, things to have taken care of in Ithaca before you arrive, and what needs to be done once you get here.
- Referral listings for Irene's hand-selected and highly recommended team of local professionals, including loan officers, accountants, lawyers, decorators, remodeling and construction companies, financial planners, house cleaners, landscapers and other services.
- A complete listing of area utility companies, banks and other important services.
- A current copy of the local newspaper so you can read up on all the latest news in your new home town.
- Or, send Irene a message now, and let her know what kind of information you would most like to have about Ithaca. She'll send a customized package designed just for you.
Of course there's no obligation. Irene believes in making the real estate and relocation process as easy as possible for everyone involved. To her that means providing information to anyone who wants to find out more about the city she loves so much and knows so well. So, click the "Send Me" button above and order your copy of "The No-Stress, No-Hassle Guide to Relocating to Ithaca, New York" today! You'll be glad you did.